The Office of Imam Tawhidi welcomes invitations for the Imam to participate in or speak at a particular event or gathering inside and outside of Australia. Please read the following very carefully before sending an invitation request:
Note: Invitations from within Australia and New Zealand should be sent at least two months prior to the reception date, and at least six months prior notice is required for international invitations. All invitations must be directed from a legally registered organization. Please allow up to five business days to receive an update regarding your invitation request.
We accept invitations for The Imam:
- To attend or speak at a religious/multi-faith, event or gathering.
- To participate in a religious activity, celebration, event, at a place of worship such as Church, Temple, Synagogue, etc.
- To attend a school program that enhances education
- To attend and contribute in a discussion panel regarding a matter/topic of concern
- To attend/or address a conference or forum regarding a matter/subject of interest or concern
- To attend events, places, gatherings, similar to the above.
We do NOT accept invitations from:
- Unknown figures and or organizations
- Organizations whose motives, mission and vision is unclear
- Organizations involved in illegal activity in the past
- Organizations that wage hatred against the government and or nation
- Islamic organizations that do not denounce ISIS
- Islamic organizations that do not consider ISIS a terrorist organization
- Organizations that do not approve of the list of terrorist organizations
- Islamic organizations affiliated with organizations that do not denounce ISIS
- Islamic organizations affiliated with organizations that do not consider ISIS a terrorist organization
- Organizations that are known for causing division within the society
- Organizations that promote sectarianism within Islamic schools of thought
- Organizations that promote hate, racism, misogyny, etc.
- Similar organizations as those mentioned above.
Along with the invitation request, we require information (preferably a website link) regarding your organization or event, as well as photographs of the venue in which the Imam would be spending most of the time in. We also request to be informed of the names of other invited members, public figures, and community leaders (if any), to avoid any inconvenience.
After having read the above, you are able to send your invitation through the form below: